Effective for Replacement or Boosting Intestional Bacteria
Commensal Bio-Cultures Probiotic Dietary supplement
The intestinial flora product that should be an important part of daily food supplementation.
Mounting research continues to prove that the health and efficiency of the digestive system, and the immune system, depend on the complex interaction of "friendly" bacteria and balance in gastrointestional ecology. Interaction of certain beneficial strains of bacterial cultures aid in:
--- Creation of an environment that is favorable for beneficial microbial balance---of vital importance during or after use of antibiotics, sulfa drugs, chemotherapy, and other harsh medications.
--- Relief and prevention of food sensitivies (including lactose intolerance), constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, gas and digestive disorders (symptoms often associated with candidia, crohn's, colitis, and stomach ulcers).
(1) Creates a protective barrier against the invasion of harmful microorganisms by colonizing and coating the intestinal mucosa.
(2) Competing with undesirable organisms for nutrients.
(3) Production of lactic acid and short chain fatty acids.
(4) Production of natural, endogenous antibiotic substances (acidophillin, bifidin, hydrogen peroxide, etc.).
(5) Potential to reduce oxidation (6) Deconjugation of bile acids. (7) Degradation of bacterial toxins.
--- Hydrolysis of fats and proteins, while rendering their toxic by-products inert.
--- Production of short chain fatty acids, supplying 5% to 10% of human energy needs.
--- Calcium assimilation and hormanal balance, including estrogens.
--- Production of enzymes and B vitamins---the synthesis of at least seven essential nutrients: folic acid, riboflavin, biotin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, cobalamin and vitamin K.
--- Reestablishment and maintenance of healthy vaginal flora.
--- Beneficial effects in cases of leukemic patients.
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules with 3-4 ounces of water, at least 20 minutes before breakfast. After 30 days, amount may be reduced to 1 capsule every other day, or as directed by a health care professional.